GEORGIA Sunglasses, Tortoise
by Sunday Somewhere
The name “Georgia” is an English baby name - a feminine form of the Greek name George. But Georgia is also the name of a song which may have inspired the shape. A low-profile version of our “Kurts”.
She is something to behold
Elegant and bold
She is electricity
Running to my soul, oh
As a sunglass this frame is an elegant and bold silhouette. She’s soft, feminine and oozes class. Fashion-forward stores globally will be sure to lap these babies up.
- Female specific handmade frame
- 50-18 145
- UV Category 2
- Gloss Tortoiseshell Italian acetate
- Italian CR39 2 Base UV gradient Brown lens
- German OBE stop hinges
- Signature laser etch logo on lens
- Suitable for prescription lenses